Saturday, April 9, 2011

Junya Watanbe

I love stripes and i cannot get enough of stripes, so whenever i see stripes i tend to gravitate towards it. Junya Watanabe's spring 2011 ready-to-wear collection paid homage to nautical and all things striped. It was the dominant motif and he definitely scored one for me in my books. Although, i am unable to afford his off the runway look *sad face*,  i found a piece similar to his, by Derek heart for a more than a quarter of the price....infact it was a steal as compared to his collection. You could call it my look for less Junya Watanabe edition.
Junya Watanabe spring 2011 ready to wear - $1,315 -  net-a porter.com

My look for less
Derek heart - $19.99 - Ross store

Tiny Miyo

2 comments:

Chibaby said...

CUTE!
too bad i cant wear stripes..they make me look wide.like a fat zebra lol

The Young Radicals said...

lol, you are just being modest...im sure it would look fabulous on you.