Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wide Leg Pants

I think everyone should own at least one good pair of wide legged pants. Its classic, versatile and goes with pretty much everybody type. I'm not a very "hip-py" person....actually, i have no hips at all so i prefer wide legged pants over skinnies any day. Another thing is that, unlike skinnies it comes in different forms ( bell bottoms, high waist, low waisted flares, baggies, pallazzo, etc).

Pants: Banana republic

Even though it makes my leg look shorter than normal, i still love my low waisted flare (need to invest in those high waisted ones).


Tiny miyo

6 comments:

The Corner Shop said...

I love the baggy kind best. Nice post

Adiya

The Young Radicals said...

likewise, the baggys are just very comfy yet versatile enough to look professional when the need calls for.

Sarah said...

I love your high waisted trousers, and those black ones in the picture!

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Mena UkodoisReady said...

You look awesome!

chelseastalls said...

You're posts are so good!

Bombchell said...

loving the pants