Wednesday, May 4, 2011

That friend...

Happy May the 4th to all my fellow star wars junkie...May the 4th be with you. ^_^
I was going through tumblr, and i saw some pictures that caught my eye and i immediately could relate and I'm sure y'all (i'm from the south), can relate too...you know....about "that friend" we all have thats just very special at certain things or does certain things that instantly reminds you of them.Oh well, I'm sure a few friends of yours would come to mind while reading this.


 

 
  
 
 






source, thatfriend.

Darth Miyo, 
Sith lord.
(star wars joke)

4 comments:

Olori said...

definitely not a star wars fan but i do have "that friend" or "those friends". i guess i need to kick some so-called friends off the olori train so i can make room for deserving ppl

Anonymous said...

amen to that sister

The Corner Shop said...

LOL! This post is: WORD!

EUQINOM-SEVEN said...

so freakking true love this post!!!

xoxo

please feel free to check out my blog....
... http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
xoxo