Wednesday, June 1, 2011

J'étais à Paris

I took a day trip to Paris last winter after TinyMiyo persuaded me that I should be more spontaneous. It was memorable since it was my first time of exploring the city; Paris is home to the historical Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, and various other Romanesque architectures of medieval Europe. I took approximately 700 pictures but here are the few selected ones:

Inside the Thalys train from Brussels-Midi to Paris-Nord.


Notre Dame Cathedral (Frontal View)



Notre Dame Cathedral (Side View)




One of Tony Cragg's Bronze sculptures.

Musée du Louvre contains a collection of about 35,000 works of art, including the popularly known Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.









I can't wait to go back and spend probably a week ;)

6 comments:

The Young Radicals said...

this is me wishing i was there ^_^

the pictures are quite nice

'Biodun said...

This is me saying we'll visit next year summer IJN. :)

The Corner Shop said...

Spontaneity is great! Bet you had fun :D

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

'Biodun said...

Of course Adiya :)

Xaviera said...

oh wow i miss paris SO MUCH! great pictures inside the museum.

'Biodun said...

@Vaviera Thanks for your comment and you should visit Paris again :)