Friday, July 15, 2011

Bianca Jagger


Whenever i think of exotic, chances are..i'm thinking of Bianca Jagger, ex wife of Rolling stones front man, Mick Jagger. Born May 2nd, 1945 in Nicaragua...she's not only famous for being a rock stars wife and fashion icon but, in her own rights, she's an amazing humanitarian and a staunch human rights advocate...and i mean staunch. I have always, in my little way being somewhat inspired by her personal style she rocked throughout the Warhol, studio 54 era (the 70's) ...and boy did she werk it. 
I love everything she wore from her hats to shoes...and designers felt the same way because they all wanted to dress her - Yves Saint Laurent, Halston, Bobb Gibb, etc are just a few, who used her as a muse....lets not forget that goddess facial structure...oh my!!!
Bianca Jagger is nothing short of glamorous and iconic.













While uploading her pics, i was inspired to wear my "Bianca jagger-esque" hat, ^_^

TinyMiyo

10 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

Very beautiful woman. You actually have similar cheek bones...

The Young Radicals said...

omg, thats like the greatest compliment ever...^_^. You have made my month, lol. she is very beautiful inside and out.

Gbemisoke said...

I'm blushing on your behalf @ Myne's compliment :o)
I agree
xxx

Muse Origins said...

Stylish is right! There's something about her! What was her job though?? :s

Adiya
Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)
Muse Origins

Tiny Miyo said...

@gbemisoke.i know right... i was blushing too. ^_^

@muse original, she was a model/actress but got famous for marrying mick jagger. her fame gave her the opportunity to become a devout activist. you can read more about her here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianca_Jagger

Anonymous said...

Very niсe write-uρ. I cегtainly apprecіate thiѕ website.
Сontinue the good work!

Ηeгe is mу blog post ... www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find experienced people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you're tаlking about!
Thanks

Take a look at my page ... how to make money flipping cars for profit

Anonymous said...

I аm curіous to find out what blog syѕtеm уou're using? I'm having some smаll security prоblems with my latest site and
I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Feel free to surf to my web page; page1rankingdallas.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there everуone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and piece of writing is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting such content.

Here is my web page ... dallas seo company 1

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glаԁ thаt
you just shаred this helpful info wіth us.
Please stау us up to date lіkе this.
Thаnk you foг ѕharing.

Feel fгеe to surf to my wеb ρage: how to buy and sell cars