Friday, July 29, 2011

Esosastores.com

For three weeks now I have been working on an ecommerce website for a new Nigerian brand (EsOsa). EsOsa creates business attires for females which are appropriate for the workplace, and their primary focus for now is to redefine work wear.

The design has already been completed and it should be up and running in the coming weeks. The main purpose of the website is to make their customers buying experience as smooth as walking into a physical store. The online store will also accept online payments via major credit cards and debit cards and it would be processed by PayPal for now. But with time customers will be able to pay online with their bank accounts as soon as I implement InterSwitch. I will keep everyone updated. Watch the space.

*Disclaimer: The prices on the store screenshot are just dummy prices.* :) 



















6 comments:

Olori said...

i love the clothes........work appropriate yet fashion forward and not boring. should be hitting that up soon. great job on the website too

'Biodun said...

Thanks Olori :)

Muse Origins said...

THis is really cool!! I 've got my eye on them for a feature :D

Adiya
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
Muse Origins

'Biodun said...

Thanks :) I can connect you with the owner whenever you are ready to feature them.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely and professional looking outfits, I can see me wearing a couple of them to work, kudos esosastores.

dami said...

haha-some Nigerian work places are not ready for these looks.

Love it.