1. Create a Dropbox account here http://dropbox.com/
2. Login into your account and create a new folder with the title "PDF"
3. Double click on the folder and upload all your PDF files (or eBooks) inside the folder.
4. Click on "App Store" on your Apple Products (iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad) – search for an application called DROPBOX (It’s a free app).
5. Install Dropbox.
6. Sign into your Dropbox account with the details that you created in Step 1.
7. You’ll be able to access your Dropbox folders.
8. Click on the PDF folder.
9. Select the PDF file that you want to read.