Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Backpacks

I was bored yesterday to the point that I decided to do some “online window shopping” and the outcome of that is being an owner of two new backpacks from ASOS.com. I’ve kind of become a hoarder of bags as of late since most of the watches that I like are either expensive or sold out. Anyway, I’ve been forcing myself to get rid of the ones I don’t use to make way for fresh bits. I gave out two to my cousins over the weekend. I’m also a sucker for backpacks like the brown Quilted Backpack from ASOS. It looks well designed and real functional for carrying all my accessories. I pray that I won’t be lectured for getting them.





- 'Biodun


5 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

I love the black one ;)
Fashionspot.ro

The Young Radicals said...

Yeah, the black one's better.

I'm pretty sure you'll have no lectures. your money, your choice, your prerogative. I won't spend $136 on bag packs tho.

--Tinymiyo

'Biodun said...

Predictable! I knew that was coming one way or the other. :)

The Young Radicals said...

Not predictable, i didn't lecture you. Today i'm just another blogger commenting on a blog.:)

--TinyMiyo.

'Biodun said...

Ok blogger :)